About ~ new
I’m a journalist committed to accuracy (that’s why I edit and fact-check) and no-BS intelligence (that’s why I write about about media literacy and journalism ethics).
- What Working Mother magazine won’t tell you: Abbott
- Psst! Scientists prove girls prefer pink! Pass it on!
- SLBTM: Unilever/Dove’s ‘real beauty’***
- Books: Rumors of our Progress have been Greatly Exaggerated by Carolyn B. Maloney
- Books: Reshaping the Work-Family Debate
- Books: Game Change
- Books: No Excuses
- Books: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
- A little less conversation, a little more action, please
- Books: The Feminine Mistake by Leslie Bennetts
- Books: The New American Militarism by Andrew J. Bacevich
I also write about politics, war, ethics, motherhood, work and family, among other things.